Recognizing that it is our responsibility, we will establish the handling policy as follows and strive to protect personal information.
- We will acquire, use and provide appropriate personal information in consideration of the content and scale of our business. This includes not handling personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use and taking measures for that purpose.
- In order to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, we will take reasonable safety measures and strive to prevent and correct loss, destruction, falsification, leakage and unauthorized access of personal information.
- We will comply with applicable laws, national guidelines and other norms regarding personal information held by us.
- The Company will not disclose the personal information held by the Company to a third party without the consent of the person, except when permitted by law.
- When we use the personal information we hold in collaboration with a specific third party, we will notify the person in advance or keep it in a state where the person can easily know it.
- Regarding personal information protection activities, we will build a personal information protection management system, regularly review it, and make continuous improvements.
- We will set up a contact point for inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, and will respond to complaints, consultations, deletions and corrections regarding personal information.
Specific information collected through our products and services. We may collect the following types of information (which may or may not be personal information):
- Personal physical information: When you activate your smart device, we need you to provide your birthday, height, and weight. For information about minors, see below.
- Information recorded by your device: When you use Application to synchronize device data, personal data is recorded. For example, activity information, sleep, heart rate per time, resting heart rate, heart rate throughout the day, weight. We may also collect information when you undergo a resection. For example, steps, measurement time, weight goal, calories, distance, pace, exercise time.
- Incoming call information: When you use the call or SMS reminder function, you will receive a reminder about your phone and SMS status. With your consent, we will obtain the contact information of the call and SMS, but Application will not Save your contact information and other related information.
- Music control information: When you use the music control function, the music information (song, album, artist, name of the song, song status) will be synchronized from your phone and get synchronized to the device. This information will only be displayed on the device screen and we will not save this information.
- Location information: When you use location-based program services or functions, we may collect your location information through your mobile device, such as your GPS information, longitude and latitude.
- Device information: When you use Application to connect to a smart device, we may obtain the following information, including but not limited to the unique identifier of the device, such as the MAC address, serial number, firmware version, system time, and the brand and model of your mobile phone Operating system version. This set may also apply to your updated system or software and factory settings.
- Crash information: When you choose to upload the debug log to help us analyze the problem, your application debug log file will be sent to the server.
- Other information: We may also collect other types of information that have no direct or indirect contact with individuals. This information is aggregated, anonymized or de-identified.
Matters published based on the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information"
We will announce the following items based on the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information".
About acquisition and purpose of use of personal information
Personal information acquired by us will be used within the scope necessary to achieve the following purposes of use.
Use to the extent necessary for business communication and contract fulfillment. * 1
・ E-mail, direct mail, fax, and telephone information regarding the services, campaigns, and events / seminars of our company and our products.
・ For customer support such as responding to inquiries from customers, guiding procedures related to the use of our services, and providing information.
・ Other operations necessary to provide our products and services.
・ To confirm and manage visitors and purpose of visit to ensure security.
・ Personnel and labor management such as employment and recruitment of employees (including applicants for employment and retirees) and operations such as accounting and general affairs.
・ In addition, the purpose of notifying the person in advance and obtaining their consent.
・ For confirmation and contact regarding the delivery of products ordered by our company on the EC site and related after-sales services.
However, the personal information handled by the consignment is not the personal information subject to disclosure.
If it becomes necessary to use personal information for purposes other than the above, we will obtain the consent of the individual regarding the purpose of use, unless permitted by law.
Disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
We will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- With the consent of the person.
- When required by law.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and there is a risk of hindering the performance of the relevant affairs by obtaining the consent of the person.
In addition, we may disclose or provide the acquired personal information to the contractor to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use. In this case, the Company will oblige the contractor to prevent leakage of personal information or use for other purposes by contract, etc., and will supervise the contractor as necessary and appropriate.
Procedures for requesting disclosure of retained personal data, etc.
If you or your agent wish to disclose, correct, or delete personal information from the person or agent regarding the retained personal data, please contact us. After confirming your or your agent‘s identity, we will respond promptly within a reasonable range. However, we will retain the minimum amount of personal information necessary for our internal management work.
About analysis of application usage status
We uses Firebase (Google Inc.) as a tool to collect app usage data for future development reference, and Firebase may automatically acquire user information (anonymous collection crash log etc.).
・ Device information acquired through the information collection module (Firebase Analytics) provided by Google Inc., application usage history information (usage history)
・App error information and log for failure analysis at the time of crash acquired through the information collection module (Firebase Crashlytics) provided by Google Inc.,
・ Startup time and number of startups of this application (operation log)
These data are sent to the outside(Firebase, etc.), but these are not personally identifiable information.
・ Request for disclosure (destination)
Umeox Innovations Co., Ltd
Add: Floor 19, Block A, Building 8, Shenzhen International Innovation Valley Phase III, Dashi 1st Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen
・ Documents to be submitted
To request disclosure, etc., please download the applications below, fill in the required items, enclose one of the following identity verification documents, and mail it to the above applications.
- Application for disclosure of personal information (PDF)
- Application for notification of purpose of use of personal information (PDF)
- Application for correction of personal information (PDF)
- Application for suspension of use of personal information (PDF)
・ Identity verification documents
- A copy of your driver's license
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of your health insurance card
- A copy of the pension book
- A copy of the Basic Resident Register Card with a photo
・ Request for disclosure, etc. by an agent
If the requester for disclosure, etc. is the legal agent of the person or the agent delegated by the person, please enclose the following documents in addition to the documents in the preceding paragraph.
・ For parents and guardians of minors
- A copy of your family register or a copy of your health insurance card with your dependents
・ In the case of adult guardian, voluntary guardian, guardian, assistant
- Certificate of guardianship registration (obtained by the Legal Affairs Bureau)
・ In the case of voluntary agent
- Power of attorney (PDF) (stamped with the person's seal)
- Personal seal certificate
・ Fees and payment methods for requests for disclosure, etc.
In the case of disclosure request and notification request of purpose of use, a fee of 600 yen will be charged for each time of application. Please enclose a postage stamp worth 600 yen.
・ How to answer from us
We will reply in writing to the address stated by the requester.
・ Purpose of use of personal information acquired in response to a request for disclosure, etc.
Personal information acquired by the Company upon request for disclosure, etc. shall be handled only to the extent necessary for the work of disclosure, etc. Documents submitted when requesting disclosure, etc. will be disposed of by an appropriate method within 6 months after the response from our company is completed.
・ When we cannot respond to requests for disclosure, etc.
In the following cases, we will not be able to respond to requests for disclosure, etc. from the person or his / her agent. If we decide to take measures such as non-disclosure, we will notify the person or his / her agent with the reason. In addition, we will charge a prescribed fee even if you do not disclose it.
- When it cannot be confirmed that the request is from the person or his / her agent due to a mismatch between the stated address and the registered address at our company.
- When the proxy right cannot be confirmed when making a request by a proxy.
- If the prescribed billing documents are incomplete and we have requested correction of the incompleteness but have not responded.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party.
- When the retained personal data has already been discarded or deleted.
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business.
- In the case of other reasons for refusal of disclosure, etc. stipulated by the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information".